The Data Controller for this website is Fresh Labs Digital, and you can email them on [email protected]
“WeCompareHolidays” and “www.wecompareholidays.com” are trading styles of Fresh Labs Digital Sole Trading, Office 7, 35 – 37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office: ZA425730.
On this website, we may collect the following information:
Information you may provide to us:
– Your Name
– Your Email Address
– Your phone number
– Your address
Information we collect automatically:
– IP address
– Tracking behaviour
We may use your personal information for a range of reasons:
– Your Name (So we can correctly identify you when communicating with you)
– Your email address (So we can add you to any of our internal email marketing lists, contact you via email, to discuss your situation, and to send you informative and marketing based emails on an ongoing basis, including affiliate and non affiliate links to third party sites)
– Your phone number (So we may contact you via phone, SMS, and send you informative and marketing based messages via SMS and telephone)
– Your address (So we may contact you in writing, to send you informative and marketing based messages)
– Information about your holiday (So with your explicit permission, we can pass it onto a specialist travel agent to assist you with your booking)
– Your IP Address (So we know if you have visited our website before)
– Cookies (So we can show you content based on your behaviour on our website, and track if you leave our website to one of our partners and make a sale)
– Tracking behaviour (So we can measure how well the site is performing)
We do this so we can:
– Provide end users with digital products and services
– Comply with GDPR regulations
– Comply with the law
– To communicate with you about our services
– To protect the rights of third parties as well as our own
You have the right to control website cookies.
You have the right to unsubscribe from any marketing emails.
To do this, simply select the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any or our marketing emails. Please note, that due to how we segment our subscribers, you may have opted into multiple email lists, so you may need to do this more than once. You can use the “Manage Preferences” link in the footer of any email, to opt out completely. Alternatively, please contact us on [email protected] with a clear request to be removed from any/all marketing emails, and we will action this within 30 working days.
You have the right to access, update, export or request deletion (right to be forgotten) of your personal data.
To do this, please contact us on [email protected] with clear instructions and we will facilitate your request within 30 days.
You have the right to complain about how we have used your data. To do this, you can either:
– Contact us directly on [email protected]
– Contact the Data Protection Authority here:http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
You have the right to be notified if your data has been breached
We will notify you without undue delay in any situations where your data has been breached.
To provide clients with online digital solutions, we use third party platforms to build the technology and store your data.
This may include:
Third party travel agents – Where you give us explicit permission (e.g. when enquiring about group travel or itinerary planning), we will pass your information to a specialist travel agent, relevant to your needs, that we already have an existing trusting relationship with. For clarity, WeCompareHolidays may in this situation be paid a referral fee by these third party travel agents, for generating a “lead” for their business and passing your enquiry on.
Company acquisition – If WeCompareHolidays is ever acquired by another organisation, you give explicit permission for us to share your data with the acquiring company as part of the sale of the business. We will notify you via email if/when that happens.
If you do not agree with any of these policies, you must refrain from using this site. If at any time you decide you no longer want your details to be shared / stored with these third party companies, you must invoke your right to be forgotten by contacting [email protected]
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification.
These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
These measures include:
– Encryption of data submission on our website using an SSL security licence
– Password protecting access to any stored personal data
– Only collecting the minimum amount of data required to provide our products or services
– Completing annual data audits to ensure any data not being used within the previous 12 months is deleted
– Only working with GDPR compliant third party platforms and services
– Restricting access to your data, only to Fresh Labs Digital employees, or with law enforcement as required
– Requiring you to verify / authenticate your identity before updating or sharing your data with you
To comply with the law, if your data does get breached, we are required to notify the supervisory authority within 24 hours, in accordance with our internal data breach reporting process. We will also notify you without undue delay.
If you have any questions or requests about your data on this site, then please contact us on [email protected]
Please note, to action any request to process your data, we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request. This may initially require you confirm account specific information, or where this is inadequate, proof of identity may be required.
Last updated 9 March 2019
© 2019 WeCompareHolidays. All rights Reserved.
WeCompareHolidays and www.wecompareholidays.com are trading styles of Fresh Labs Digital, Office 7, 35 – 37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office: ZA425730. WeCompareHolidays is a travel comparison and marketing site, and do not sell tickets. Get the latest travel advice from Gov.uk